For years, America has been on a fast track to tyranny. Duopoly power runs things repressively. Government of, by, and for the people never existed and doesn’t now.
Homeland repression is policy. Police state laws target resisters. Elections are farcical, rigged, and illegitimate. People have no say. Corporate-controlled electronic voting machines decide for them. Money power is firmly in charge. Democracy is illusory, not real.
- <Читав систем САД је изашао из својих граница и намеће се другим државама<
- О томе како су људи натерани да воле своје робовање и диктатуру ”демократије”
They were charged with „obstructing traffic.“ None at the time was visible. That’s how tyranny works. Challenging authority risks prison or worse. Many are tortured and abused. Some end up dead.
Obama appointed himself judge, jury and executioner. He decides who lives or dies. Romney won’t change a thing. No matter who wins, expect police state America to be more repressive than ever post-election.
If presidential challengers can be arrested and abused, what chance have ordinary people. Step out of line and expect the worst. Stein learned firsthand a second time. Her web site explained.
Continue Reading: http://www.activistpost.com/2012/11/profile-of-police-state.html
- Profile of a Police State (sott.net)
- Circumstances of Jill Stein’s Hofstra Arrest: „Symbolic“ of What CPD Has Done to Democracy (tragicfarce.com)
- Green Party candidate Jill Stein arrested outside debate (rawstory.com)
- Profile of a Police State (sjlendman.blogspot.com)
- NO DEMOCRACY: Why we don’t see progress. Stand OUR ground Jill Stein who was Arrested: Green Party Candidate Handcuffed Before Debate (ganjavibes.wordpress.com)
- Police arrest presidential candidate Jill Stein at debate site… (washingtonpost.com)
- Exclusive Interview With Green Party Presidential Candidate Jill Stein (voicerussia.com)
- Police Arrest US Presidential Candidate Jill Stein At Debate Site (eurasiareview.com)
- Green Party Candidates Arrested at Presidential Debate (abcnews.go.com)